Workshops and Events
2018 Jodi's Race For Awareness
June 9, 2018
Saturday June 9th from 7am - 10am - City Park, Denver
Please join my team "Cathy's Teal Angels" for the 2018 Jodi's Race For Awareness! You can also make a donation if you are unable to attend.
This race benefits the Colorado Ovarian Cancer Alliance.
The mission of the Colorado Ovarian Cancer Alliance (COCA), is to promote awareness and early detection of ovarian cancer through advocacy and education while providing support to people In Colorado affected by ovarian cancer.
We work to:
increase awareness of symptoms and risk factors of ovarian cancer in the general population in Colorado;
create and promote statewide resources that provide support, encourage networking, and provide information to women diagnosed with ovarian cancer;
unite and educate individuals, the medical community, and organizations to overcome ovarian cancer throughout Colorado;
advance ovarian cancer research toward a better treatment, diagnosis and an eventual cure for the disease.
COCA was established in June 2005 as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. Our Board of Directors includes community leaders as well as ovarian cancer survivors, friends and family of women who are survivors or who have lost their battles with this disease.
Create Your Life Vision Board Workshop
JULY 7th 2018
Focus on Your Authentic Life and Your Ideal Outcomes. Learn how to Intentionally Manifest Your Dreams!
This is a full day-immersion coaching experience in a small intimate group. You’ll get the space you need to intentionally define your dreams and create a Vision Board that will effortlessly attract your ideal outcomes to you.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET:
• Clarity on what you really want. (No more settling for someone else’s dreams)
• Space and time to think about the ideal outcomes in each area of your life (that thing you keep saying you’ll give yourself, but never do!)
• Connection with like-minded peers. (No Negative Nellies permitted!)
• A method to clear out the natural “gunk” that arises. (Time to let it go!)
• All the tools and time to create your own powerful Vision Board. (You don’t have to bring a thing. I’ve got all the materials you need right in the room!)
• A beautiful Vision Board to take home to effortlessly attract your ideal outcomes in the months ahead.
• A day of breathing room and dream-time. (The very thing you keep telling yourself you need - but never make time to do!)
• A light healthy lunch will be served.
• A goodie bag to take home to commemorate the day.
All you have to bring is a great attitude, and the motivation to put in the work!
It’s time to let go of the past and walk into the future!
Are you ready to create your best life?
(Scholarships are available. Cancer patients currently going through treatment are FREE! Please email me for details at email@example.com)
Note: Because of the powerful work in our day together, there are only 12 spaces available.
They will fill up fast, so please act quickly! Doubts, excuses and wavering are just the ego’s way of stopping you from creating your dreams!